Trinity Team Invitational 2016
Saturday, December 3, 2016
11/3/16 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to Tournament Director
11/10/16 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
11/22/16 – Programs submit full rosters
Players will compete in teams of five at the Kellner Squash Center. There will be two U13 and two U15 divisions, one for girls and one for boys. Teams will be made up of five players. Teams should arrive at Trinity by 10:00AM. Matches will begin at 10:30AM and finish by 6:00PM.
U13 & U15 divisions
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Hartford. NUSEA will provide lunch for players and staff members.
*Note: The facility entrance is on Broad Street. Use the parking lots around the building.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.