Mount Holyoke College
South Hadley, MA
Saturday, March 24th
Tournament Director: Jazmin Matos, email@example.com
3/30/18 – Requests for the number of entries by age group submitted to Tournament Director
4/4/18 – Programs notified of the number of allotted entries in each category
4/9/18 – Programs submit full rosters
The day will start at Mount Holyoke College, where students will spend time with urban squash alumni who attend the college. Programs should arrive at Mount Holyoke by 10:00AM. The tournament will end by 6:00PM.
Middle School & High School
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to Mount Holyoke College. SEA will provide lunch for players and staff members.
SEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.