Beyond Walls Invitational 2017
University of Minnesota Rec. Center
Saturday & Sunday, April 22-23, 2017
Tournament Director: Arturo Manzur, firstname.lastname@example.org
3/6/17 – Programs notify tournament director of interest
3/23/17 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to Tournament Director
3/30/17 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
4/12/17 – Programs submit full rosters
This two-day team tournament will be held in University of Minnesota’s Recreation Center.
The teams will consist of 5 players which can include up to one U19 player and one U17 player. Other players should be U15.
$3 per student
A discounted rate of $92 plus tax/room per night is available at the Days Hotel. The deadline for this special rate is March 28th. The hotel is within walking distance of the courts.
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.