Beyond Walls Invitational 2019
University of Minnesota Rec Center
123 Harvard Street
April 20-22, 2019
Tournament Director: Vinh Chung, firstname.lastname@example.org
3/22/2019 – Requests for the number of players by age group submitted to Tournament Director
3/28/2019 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
4/05/2019 – Programs submit full rosters
No entry fee
U13, U15, U17, U19 (A+B divisions)
The tournament includes a guided tour of the University of Minnesota, a meeting with the Head Squash Coach of the University of Minnesota for those interested and already looking for college opportunities. Accommodation is within walking distance to the courts and it can be reached by train from the airport, so renting a van is not necessary.
Days Inn Hotel University Ave SE (a special rate will be offered). Accommodation is within walking distance to the courts and it can be reached by train from the airport, so renting a van is not necessary.
SEA will cover costs for one meal on Saturday and one meal on Sunday.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
SEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.