Cincinnati Squash Academy Team Invitational 2016
Emmanuel Community Center
Saturday & Sunday, November 12-13, 2016
10/13/16 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to Tournament Director
10/20/16 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
11/3/16 – Programs submit full rosters
Cincinnati Squash Academy is proud to host its first NUSEA Regional Tournament at its home facility. This two-day tournament will be a team format, with five players per team. There will be two middle school divisions, one for boys and one for girls. Programs should arrive on Saturday by 12:00PM, and the tournament will end by 1:00PM on Sunday.
12:00PM – All teams must check in at courts
12:30PM – Matches begin
7:00PM – Matches end
8:00AM – All teams must check in at courts
8:30AM – Matches begin
1:00PM – Matches end
Middle school (5th-8th graders)
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Cincinnati. NUSEA will identify hotels to stay at in the area, but programs are responsible for hotel costs. NUSEA will provide dinner on Saturday and lunch on Sunday.
There are two parking lots within three blocks of the facility. Both are named Central Parking. The charge is about $8/10 hours (price varies by location, see their website for more information).
1202 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
1310 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
General Overnight-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.