Cincinnati Squash Academy Team Invitational
Emmanuel Community Center
February 16-18, 2018
Tournament Director: Vir Seth, email@example.com
1/23/2018 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to tournament director
1/31/2018 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
2/13/2018 – Programs submit full rosters
$15 per student
U13 & U15
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Cincinnati. NUSEA will provide lunch for players and staff members.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.