Fordham University (CitySquash)
Sunday, December 13, 2015
Primary NUSEA Contact: Julie Monrad, email@example.com
Tournament Director: Chris Fernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org
11/11 – Requests for the number of teams submitted to Tournament Director
11/18 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams
12/2 – Programs submit full rosters
Players will compete in teams of five at Fordham’s Vincent T. Lombardi Memorial Center. This will be an event for high school students. Teams will be gender-specific and made up of five players. Team ladders will be based off in-program rankings. The event will be held from 10:30AM until 6PM. Teams should arrive at Fordham by 10AM. Tournament introduction will take place at 10:15AM. Each team should have a staff member captain and a student co-captain (staff member may act as multiple teams’ captain).
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Fordham. Parking is available at Fordham. NUSEA will provide lunch for players and staff members.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eye-wear – All players must wear the proper protective eye-wear during matches. Players will not be permitted to wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASK guards for players wearing prescription glasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – Both the winner and loser immediately referee and mark the next match. Winner brings score sheet to tournament desk and receives the score sheet for the next match.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be put in place.