Fordham Team Invitational 2016
Manhattan, New York
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Bryan Patterson, email@example.com
Chris Fernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org
11/10 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to Tournament Director
11/17 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
12/6 – Programs submit full rosters
The tournament will be held at StreetSquash Harlem. This is a high school tournament with two divisions, one for the girls and one for the boys. Matches will be played best out of three. Teams should arrive by 1:00PM. Matches will begin at 1:30PM and run until 5:00PM.
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Manhattan. NUSEA will provide lunch for players and staff members.
Street parking is readily available.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.