We team up with local leaders to launch new programs in cities that can sustain and grow strong organizations over time. We also make financial grants to existing member organizations to help them increase enrollment and build facilities of their own.
SEA helps local leaders start new programs by:
• Helping form partnerships with local schools and squash facilities
• Hiring the executive director
• Building an engaged and committed board and donor-base, and helping to raise the program’s first year’s operating budget
• Connecting startups to SEA’s network of established programs to share ideas and best practices
• Providing on-the-ground consultation to startups after they have launched