Kenyon Team Invitational 2016
Saturday & Sunday, December 10-11, 2016
Tournament Director: Vir Seth, email@example.com
NUSEA contact: Jazmin Matos, firstname.lastname@example.org
11/10/16 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to Tournament Director
11/17/16 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
12/1/16 – Programs submit full rosters
This two-day tournament will be held in Kenyon Athletic Center’s eight-court facility. There will be two U13 and two U15 divisions, one for girls and one for boys. Teams will made up of five players. Programs should arrive on Saturday by 12:00PM, and the tournament will end by 1:00PM on Sunday.
12:00PM – All teams must check in at courts
12:30PM – Matches begin
7:00PM – Matches end
8:00AM – All teams must check in at courts
8:30AM – Matches begin
1:00PM – Matches end
U13 & U15 divisions
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Gambier. NUSEA will identify hotels in the area to stay at, but programs are responsible for hotel costs. NUSEA will provide lunch Saturday and Sunday.
Use the parking lot located adjacent to the Kenyon Athletic Center.
General Overnight-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.