MetroSquash Regional Tournament
Saturday, January 26, 2019 – Sunday, January 27, 2019
01/10/19 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to Tournament Director
01/12/19 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
01/24/19 – Tournament Director release schedule
Players will compete in teams of five at the MetroSquash Center. There will be a division for middle and high school teams. Teams will be made up of five players. Teams should arrive at MetroSquash by Saturday morning at 7:30AM. Matches will begin at 8:00AM and finish by 6:00PM. Matches will restart Sunday morning at 8:00AM and end by 2:00PM.
Middle School and High School divisions
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Hartford. SEA will provide lunch for players and staff members.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
SEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event