Northeast Regional Team Championships 2017
New Haven, CT
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Tournament Director: John Dewitt, email@example.com
9/15/17 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to Tournament Director
9/22/17 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
10/6/17 – Programs submit full rosters
Middle school players will compete in teams of 5 and high school players will compete in teams of 7. There will be A, B, and C levels of both middle and high school divisions in order to ensure that skill levels are properly matched. Players must be enrolled in 8th grade or below to compete on a middle school team and high school teams may consist of players of all ages if necessary.
Middle school and high school divisions
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Hartford. NUSEA will provide lunch for players and staff members.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.