Northeast Spring Invitational 2017
New Haven, CT
Saturday, May 6, 2017
4/5/17 – Requests for the number of entries by age group submitted to Tournament Director
4/12/17 – Programs notified of the number of allotted entries in each category
4/21/17 – Programs submit full rosters
This one-day individual tournament will be held at Yale University’s Payne Whitney Gymnasium. Matches will take place from approximately 10 am to 6 pm. Lunch will be provided.
$3 per student
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.