Northeast Spring Invitational
New Haven, CT
Saturday, April 30, 2016
4/1 – Requests for the number of entries by age group and gender submitted to Tournament Director
4/8 – Programs notified of the number of allotted entrants in each category
4/18 – Programs submit entrants on US Squash website
4/25 – Tournament Draw sent to programs
U13/U15/U17/U19 for both genders
This is an individuals tournament.
10:00AM – Players check in
10:30AM – Matches begin
6:00PM – Matches end
NUSEA will provide lunch for players and staff.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eye-wear – All players must wear the proper protective eye-wear during matches. Players will not be permitted to wear solely prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASK or equivalent guards for players wearing prescription glasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – Both the winner and loser immediately referee and mark the next match. Winner brings score sheet to tournament desk and receives the score sheet for the next match.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be put in place.
Brady Squash Center
4th Floor of Payne Whitney Gymnasium
70 Tower Parkway
New Haven, CT 06511