SquashSmarts Regional Tournament
Friday, March 29, 2019 – Sunday, March 30 , 2019
02/01/19 – Send Tournament Director the number of students with corresponding age groups
02/08/19 – Programs notified of the number of students accepted under each age group
02/25/19 – Programs submit final roster
This will be an Individual Tournament for all age divisions. We are waiting for US Squash to accredit this event. Every player will be guaranteed 3 matches. Players should arrive at StreetSquash by Saturday morning at 9:00AM as matches will begin at 10:00AM and finish by 6:00PM. Matches will restart Sunday morning at 10:00AM and end by 12:00PM.
All age divisions
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Philadelphia. SEA will provide lunch for players and staff members.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
SEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event