St. Luke’s Girls Team Tournament 2016
St. Luke’s School
New Canaan, CT
Saturday, December 17, 2016
Tournament Director: Jazmin Matos, firstname.lastname@example.org
11/3 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to Tournament Director
11/17 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
12/13 – Programs submit full rosters
This is an all-girls middle school tournament. Matches will be played best out of three. Teams should arrive at St. Luke’s School by 12:00PM. Matches will begin at 12:20PM and run until 7:00PM.
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from New Canaan. NUSEA will provide a light dinner at 5:00PM for players and staff members.
Enter the school grounds and go straight to the roundabout. There is plenty of parking around there, and the courts are located in the building next to the roundabout.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.