StreetSquash Harlem Spring Invitational
New York, NY
Saturday May 21, 2016
4/20 – Requests for the number of entries by age group submitted to Tournament Director
5/2 – Programs notified of the number of allotted entrants in each category
5/11 – Programs submit entrants on US Squash website
5/18 – Tournament Draw sent to programs
U13/U15 for both genders
This is an individuals tournament.
10:00AM – Players check in
10:30AM – Matches begin
6:00PM – Matches end
NUSEA will provide lunch for players and staff.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eye-wear – All players must wear the proper protective eye-wear during matches. Players will not be permitted to wear solely prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASK or equivalent guards for players wearing prescription glasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – Both the winner and loser immediately referee and mark the next match. Winner brings score sheet to tournament desk and receives the score sheet for the next match.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be put in place.
41 W115th Street
New York, NY 10026