US Squash is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization which serves as the only national governing body and membership organization for the sport in the United States. Founded in 1904 and headquartered in New York City, it is a member of the U.S. Olympic Committee, the Pan American Squash Federation and the World Squash Federation. US Squash’s mission is to lead squash’s growth and development by increasing access and awareness, supporting meaningful lifelong engagement in the sport, and encouraging sportsmanship while achieving competitive excellence at the highest levels.
SEA was based out of US Squash’s New York City office for years and reserves a seat on its Board of Directors for US Squash’s CEO. US Squash supports SEA and our member programs through marketing and communications, event management and coaching expertise, in-kind donations, fee reductions, and more.
Specifically, US Squash:
• Promotes SEA and our member programs in its news and other communications
• Provides SEA network events with logistical and management support
• Links U.S. National Team coaches and players with SEA Squads
• Reduces the US Squash membership fee for all our member program students
• Lowers and standardizes the entry fee for our member program participants
• Promotes SEA as the official charity of the U.S. Open