SEA is the official charity of US Squash. As the national governing body and membership organization for the sport, US Squash owns and manages the U.S. Open, the North American Open and other U.S. Championships, selects and supports the U.S. Teams for international competition, maintains the official ratings and rankings system for the country’s players, and invests in programs to grow participation in the sport at every level.
SEA is based out of US Squash’s New York City office and reserves a seat on its Board of Directors for US Squash’s CEO. US Squash supports SEA and our member programs through marketing and communications, event management and coaching expertise, in-kind donations, fee reductions, and more. Specifically, US Squash:
• Promotes SEA and urban squash programs in its news and other communications
• Provides urban squash events with logistical and management support
• Links U.S. National Team coaches and players with the Urban Squads
• Reduces the US Squash membership fee for all our member program students
• Lowers and standardizes the entry fee for our member program participants
• Promotes SEA as the official charity of the U.S. Open