Trinity Invitational 2015
December 5, 2015
10/30 – Requests for the number of teams by age group submitted to Tournament Director
11/6 – Programs notified of the number of allotted teams in each category
11/23 – Programs submit full rosters
Players will compete in teams of five at the Trinity facility. This will be a middle school team event. Teams will be gender-specific and made up of five players. The event will be held from 11AM until 6PM. Teams should arrive at Trinity by 10:15AM. Tournament introduction will take place at 10:30AM.
Travel and Food
Programs are responsible for transportation to and from Hartford. NUSEA will provide lunch for players and staff members.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eye-wear – All players must wear the proper protective eye-wear during matches. Players will not be permitted to wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASK guards for players wearing prescription glasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – Both the winner and loser immediately referee and mark the next match. Winner brings score sheet to tournament desk and receives the score sheet for the next match.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be put in place.
Note: Facility entrance is on Broad Street. Use the parking lots around the building.