Urban Squash Cleveland Midwest Tournament
Urban Squash Cleveland
4701 Loraine Ave
May 31-June 1, 2019
Tournament Director: Dominic Gray, email@example.com
5/22/2019 – Requests for the number of players by age group submitted to Tournament Director
5/24/2019 – Liability waiver for overnight stay due
No entry fee
U13, U15, U17, U19
All teams should arrive by 3:30PM on Friday. A tournament meeting will be held at the courts for the staff and students at 4Pm. Matches will begin at 4:30PM, with the aim of finishing by 7:30PM. Matches will go on from 9AM-6PM on Saturday.
$10 per student
The Urban Squash Cleveland facility will be able to host programs overnight on May 31st.
A light breakfast, which includes fruit, bagels, and coffee, will be provided on Saturday. SEA will cover costs for one meal on Saturday.
General Day-Tournament Packing List
SEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.