StreetSquash Harlem Invitational 2017
New York, NY
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Tournament Director: Edgardo Gonzalez, email@example.com
4/24/17 – Requests for the number of entries by age group submitted to Tournament Director
5/1/17 – Programs notified of the number of allotted entries in each category
5/10/17 – Programs submit full rosters
This one-day individual tournament will be held at StreetSquash from approximately 10 am to 6 pm.
$3 per student
U13 & U15
NUSEA Rules of Play
- Sportsmanship – High level of sportsmanship is expected of all players.
- Eyewear – All players must wear the proper protective eyewear during matches. Players will not be permitted to solely wear prescription eyeglasses on court. Programs will need to provide i-MASKS or other protective eyewear for players wearing prescription eyeglasses.
- Uniforms – All players must wear their respective program’s uniforms.
- Referee Requirement – All players are expected to know how to referee and mark, and will be required to referee or mark the match following their own.
- Default – A 15 minute default rule will be followed.
- Banners – All programs are expected to bring their program banners to hang at the event.